“I never in a hundred years would have thought I would be writing a blog. Honestly, I did not see the point in writing a blog. The field was saturated. I followed a few blogs myself and I have a couple of close friends that have their own blogs but I never thought I would have one of my own.”
Behind the Start of Food $nob Connoisseur:
An observation inspired by a promise made to herself, that the energy, time and love given so freely to other people would be reciprocated to herself, Food $nob Connoisseur was a vision brought upon her in summer of 2017. A passion for food so enacted that she majored in college in it, it has become her likelihood and something she preaches about on a daily basis through social media.
Fun fact: Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives is one of her favorite shows.
The lack of female and minority presence on the show changed Michele’s view. The realization made her want to highlight meritorious establishments that are not normally in the spotlight but are worthy of acknowledgment. Food $nob Connoisseur was birthed as a platform to showcase traveling, local restaurants, and food business that are owned by females and minorities. Michele aspires to inform, inspire, and motivate followers with all this information on her blog.
Goals for Food $nob Connoisseur:
· To expose millennials to cultural eateries, food trucks and upscale lounges/restaurants outside of major chain restaurants
· Promote restaurants with exquisite taste and quality of food, drinks and highlight overall experience to customers
· Promote women and minorities in the food business as food entrepreneurs
· To teach millennials how to meal prep
· Promote healthier food and beverage choices with better-for-you ingredients
· To inspire aspiring and current entrepreneurs in their respective fields